Technical Account Manager
Employment: Full Time.
Experience: 3-5 Years at least
Skills and Pre-requisites:
- Good communication with strong command of English language.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid technical sales / project management / business analyst background.
- Familiarity with basic project management.
- Proven work experience as a key account manager.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects.
- Customer success oriented person who is a good listener.
- Adaptable to learn new things, evolve continuously and accept new challenges.
- Must be highly flexible with time and availability considering global customer reach.
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors, with an objective of providing exceptional customer experience.
- Provide business analysis and technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes.
- Address all product and service related queries on time, thereby managing customer expectations and leading to customer satisfaction.
- Provide end user training and documentation to support end customers with software usage.
- Work with the development team to address customers’ feedback and help identify potential new features or products.
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements.
- Work closely with the sales team to win new business and increase sales.
- Establish best practices around customer support and retention.
- Identify new growth opportunities with key accounts.
- Hands on experience with common MS Office apps.
- Familiarity with software and front-end development.
- Familiarity with business tools used like wire framing, flow charts etc.
|Job Category||Business Development|