Employment: Full time.
Location: Exton, PA
Experience: 3-5 Years at least
- Responsible for capturing requirements, the current state design, development, for implementation of Microsoft SharePoint 2016 sites for business teams across the organization.
- Complete design documents, content migration approach, and review with development team for approval.
- Ability to articulate complex site design(s) to both technical, non-technical team members and end-users clearly.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs and functions\flows and translate them into technical requirements utilizing the most effective and efficient solution.
- Perform interface modifications to SharePoint utilities and tools and support content migrations, workflow development, solution deployments, and process management.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation based on experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Collaboratively execute software development life cycle activities; including scope and requirements definition, design, development, training, and assist with content migration.
- Designing front-end user interfaces for a SharePoint 2016 environment. Coding and customization utilizing standard development tools.
- Create custom list and library configurations to support the organizations business process and comprehend and gather business requirements as they relate to solutions to be developed.
- Ability to create complex custom workflows using SharePoint Designer to support the teams’ business processes.
- Development full-set of training materials for the site owner and conducting training sessions for users
- The candidate will ensure the solution is developed in accordance with best practices and our Standards and Operating Procedures.
- Strong experience using SharePoint 2013/2016, SharePoint Designer 2013/2016, InfoPath, SharePoint Central Administration, Windows Server 2012/2016, IIS 7.0, Active Directory.
- Strong knowledge of Standard features such as – search/indexing, content management.
|Job Category||Web Development|